Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome 2013 with a big Hug!

Happy New Year everyone! 

2012 was great, and I believe 2013 will be even greater! 

Just back from Edinburgh and have been nua-ing at home with Hubby for the last 2 days.. He will be back to school tomorrow~


Ate nice fried carrot cake cooked by Hubby again today, he found a recipe and adjusted it to our liking.. The first time he cook this for me was before our trip to Edinburgh, and it taste really very good! This time even better with softer texture! He is damn proud of it and so happy that I love it so much, but really quite good leh.

I also found a new live UK TV channel online that can keep me entertained (for quite sometime I hope)! Hehe. Inspired by the channels we watch in hotel during our stay in Edinburgh, which was really good.. We watch Paranormal Witness every night together and I will pull him off bed to accompany me go toilet wee wee after that.. lol.

We always love watching tv together in hotel at night after a long day outside.. 

Will find time to talk about the trip soon..before I forget! 

Wasn't quite what I expected it would be, but overall we had fun and seen what we wanted to see!

More to be continue soon..

Good Night for now!

PS: Wish everyone around me had a brand new good start no matter how good/bad your 2012 was, look back on the lessons you've learnt, bring it along with you to 2013 and make it a better year ahead of you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment