Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Its snowing in Cambridge!

Today... 14 Jan 2013, is the first day we ever saw falling snow in Cambridge! 

Started with light snow in the morning, then in the afternoon snowing crazily with snow flake flying around outside the window.

It is soooo beautiful~






Hubby and me caught this small cute girl eating the snow... lol. 

Later in the afternoon, kids all gather to play snowball fight.. :D

.
.
.
.
.
.

FB msg between me and Hubby


.
.
.
.
.
.




OK LAH! HEHE. 




Last Friday I kena UTI and fever, super jialad! 

Early morning wake up feeling super urgent to pee, but when I go toilet I realized I don't have much pee..immediately I know I'm getting UTI already. I kept drinking water hopefully will feel better but it only get worsen.

 Hubby early morning 7.45am cycle all the way to City-center help me buy medicine to help ease a bit of pain.

He made an appointment for me to visit GP (free healthcare) to get antibiotic, ended up the clinic don't issue medication but only prescription.. so Hubby got to cycle all the way to City-center (Boots)  again to get me the antibiotic, and then buy me some food too before he go to lab to do his work. *Appreciate* 

Later at night, my UTI improve slightly (but still quite urgent), super full with all the water I've drank to try to wash out all the bacteria, and so tired of keep running to toilet to pee... -.-"

Same day in the evening, I also kena fever at 38degree. I was really unwell and feel like I'm gonna die.. (arghhh)

Hubby rush home as early as he can to take care of me. Get me cold towel, prepare food for me and keep helping me to refill more water for me to drink.. I asked him to feed me my dinner cos I feel really sian and weak (omg worst feeling ever), and cos I really don't have the appetite to wanting to feed myself.

We spend weekend mostly resting and cuddling at home.. 

Chit chat a lot, talk about the past, talk about our ex(s), talk about the things we been through together and talk about our future.. 

Laughing at his funny actions and all the witty jokes he made to make me laugh.. :)

Hubby have been a great moral support to me and a hero to me when I needed him most.. yeah...I know, lucky me. 

The part where we share/gossips about our past experiences with our ex is damn 经典 one lol. Still can't stop laughing thinking about it.. those childish, lust and immature us. 

He kind of see me grow up, knew about my 初恋 all the way until my last mistake lol. And I also knew about his dirty secrets before we got together.. 

What past is past, we can only accept it and grow from it. 

I'm glad we ended up together even though its after one big round!

I still believe everything happen for a reason.. 
If we got together from the start, we may not end up marrying each other..right?

Now we both know we're the greenest grass for each other, 
isn't that great?
.
.
.
.
.

Bought our very first Microwave and Deep Fryer! 
Can prepare more nom nom.. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment